Everything you need to know about the sauna tradition.
- Is Sauna Good for a Cold? Unveiling the Science and Traditions Behind the HeatEnjoy our deep dive as we explore whether you can benefit from sauna use while experiencing common cold symptoms!
- The Therapeutic Potential of Saunas for Diabetes, Arthritis, and Lyme DiseaseCheck out some of the profound benefits of sauna use for Diabetes, Arthritis and Lyme Disease!
- Sauna Before or After Workout: Optimizing Your Routine to Maximize BenefitsThe combination of sauna sessions and workouts has long been a popular method for enhancing athletic performance, promoting relaxation, and improving overall health. In recent years, the fitness community has increasingly recognized the potential health benefits of incorporating sauna use into their exercise routines. However, a common question arises: should … Read more
- Traditional vs Infrared Saunas: Which is Better for Your Health?Introduction Traditional vs infrared sauna, that seems to be a common query in the health space as of late. Saunas have been used for centuries for relaxation and various health benefits, such as improving circulation and promoting detoxification. Traditional saunas, also known as Finnish saunas, use heated rocks to create … Read more
- Joe Rogan’s Sauna: Which Sauna He Uses and How He Uses it to Achieve Enhanced Health and WellnessIntroduction Saunas have been used for centuries for relaxation and health benefits, and its popularity has only continued to grow. One celebrity who is known for his love of sauna is Joe Rogan, the comedian, actor, UFC commentator and podcast host. Rogan has frequently discussed the benefits of sauna on … Read more
- 4 Indisputable Benefits of Sauna UseThere are a magnitude of reasons that saunas have stood the test of time and have managed to stay relevant (and are increasingly popular) in modern society. Much like the case with anything health related, there are some risks to consider when using a sauna, but to us, the benefits … Read more
- Is a Sauna Vest the Secret to Weight Loss? Here’s What You Need to KnowIntroduction Saunas have been used for centuries as a means of relaxation, detoxification, and overall health and wellness. More recently, sauna vests (or “sweat vests”) have emerged as a popular way to increase body heat and promote sweating, both during exercise and leisure. In particular, we’re starting to see a … Read more
- The Truth About Sauna Suits: Do They Really Help You Lose Weight?Introduction Sauna suits have been gaining popularity in recent years as a tool for rapid weight loss and athletic performance. These specially designed garments to trap body heat, causing the wearer to sweat more during exercise or other physical activities. Sauna suits are seen commonly in sports that require athletes … Read more
- Sauna History: A Comprehensive TimelineSauna, Infrared Sauna, Smoke Sauna, Sweat lodge, Bathhouse, Turkish Bath. Any of these terms sound familiar? They are all similar and virtually derive from the same origins. That being said, I think it is safe to assume that most of us are familiar with the Sauna, but perhaps you are … Read more