Looking to create a luxurious at-home relaxation experience? A traditional 2 person sauna is the perfect addition to any home.
Not only do these saunas offer a wide range of health benefits, such as increased circulation and stress relief, but they also provide a comfortable space to unwind and relax.
In this article, we’ll be sharing our top picks for the best traditional 2 person saunas on the market and we’ll discuss unique features and benefits of each sauna to help you choose the perfect option for your home.
Best Overall Sauna: Heavenly Traditional 2-3 Person Sauna
The Heavenly Traditional 2-3 Person Sauna is a perfect blend of luxury and functionality. This sauna is made of clear red cedar for the interior and a hemlock wood for the exterior, which makes it both visually appealing and durable.
The sauna is also equipped with oversized chromotherapy mood lighting, interior backrest, bench accent lighting, touchscreen control panel with built-in FM radio, Bluetooth connection, and built-in performance speakers.
The glass door adds to the overall aesthetic appeal of the sauna, and the 7-year warranty gives you peace of mind that you are investing in a high-quality product.
Fun Fact: Joe Rogan uses this brand of saunas!
- High-quality construction using clear red cedar and hemlock wood.
- Oversized chromotherapy mood lighting for a relaxing ambiance.
- Touchscreen control panel with built-in FM radio and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Built-in performance speakers for a complete sensory experience.
- Glass door adds to the aesthetic appeal of the sauna.
- 7-year warranty provides peace of mind for your investment.
- The sauna is relatively expensive compared to other options in the market.
- It may require professional installation, which can add to the overall cost.
Runner-up: Ally Traditional 2 Person Sauna
The Ally Traditional 2 Person Sauna is another excellent option for those looking for a traditional sauna experience.
The sauna is made of natural Canadian red cedar wood, which is known for its durability and resistance to decay.
The interior ceiling galaxy star color therapy lighting system adds to the overall ambiance of the sauna, while the interior backrest with accent color therapy lighting system and interior reading lamp provide comfort during use.
The touch screen control panel with built-in FM radio, Bluetooth connection, and speakers, as well as the tempered glass panels with a glass door, round out the features of this sauna.
- Made of natural Canadian red cedar wood, which is durable and resistant to decay.
- Interior ceiling galaxy star color therapy lighting system for added ambiance.
- Interior backrest with accent color therapy lighting system and interior reading lamp for added comfort.
- Touch screen control panel with built-in FM radio, Bluetooth connectivity, and speakers for a complete sensory experience.
- Tempered glass panels with a glass door add to the overall aesthetic appeal of the sauna.
- The sauna may require professional installation, which can add to the overall cost.
- The warranty period is relatively short compared to other options.
Most Affordable Option: Sun Home Equinox 2 Person Traditional Sauna
The Sun Home Equinox 2 Person Traditional Sauna is a great option for those on a budget.
The sleek and modern design of the sauna is sure to fit any home décor.
The Harvia electric heaters provide even heat distribution throughout the sauna, and the crystal door handle and mosaic cultured stones wall decor add to the overall aesthetic appeal of the sauna.
The chromotherapy LED lighting system provides healing benefits to the body and can change the ambiance of the sauna with 7 different color selections.
The Bluetooth surround sound speakers and sleek digital smart-control panel complete the features of this sauna.
- The Sun Home Equinox is a highly affordable traditional 2 person sauna option.
- Its sleek and modern aesthetic adds to the ambiance of any home.
- The Harvia electric heater is energy efficient and easy to use.
- The chromotherapy LED lighting offers healing benefits and can be customized to fit your preferences.
- The Bluetooth surround sound speakers and digital smart-control panel allow for easy customization of your sauna experience.
- Compared to other traditional 2 person saunas, the Sun Home Equinox may have a slightly smaller interior.
- The mosaic cultured stone wall decor may not be to everyone’s taste.
- Some users may prefer a traditional wood-burning heater over an electric heater.
FAQ’s for People Considering Purchasing a 2 Person Sauna
How much does it cost to run a two person sauna?
The cost of running a two person sauna will vary depending on the model and the energy source used to power it. Generally speaking, electric saunas will be more expensive to run than infrared or wood-fired models. On average, you can expect to spend between $10 and $30 per month to operate a two person sauna.
What is the best 2 person sauna?
The best 2 person sauna will depend on your individual needs and preferences. However, based on our research and reviews, the Heavenly Traditional 2-3 Person Sauna and the Ally Traditional 2 Person Sauna are among the top options on the market.
Is it healthy to have a sauna every day?
Sauna use can offer many health benefits, such as improved circulation and relaxation, but it is not recommended to have a sauna every day. It is best to limit sauna sessions to 2-3 times per week, with each session lasting no more than 20-30 minutes.
Is 20 minutes in a sauna enough?
Yes, 20 minutes in a sauna is typically enough time to experience the health benefits of sauna therapy. However, it is important to listen to your body and exit the sauna if you start to feel uncomfortable or lightheaded.
Does sauna burn fat?
Sauna use alone is not a reliable method for burning fat or losing weight. However, it can be a complementary practice to a healthy diet and exercise routine.
Should I shower after sauna?
Yes, it is recommended to take a cool shower after a sauna session to help cool down the body and rinse away sweat and toxins.
Can I bring my phone in a sauna?
It is generally not recommended to bring electronic devices, such as phones, into a sauna as the high temperatures and humidity can damage the devices. Additionally, it is important to disconnect and relax during a sauna session.
What not to do after sauna?
After a sauna session, it is important to avoid consuming alcohol or large meals, as well as engaging in strenuous physical activity. It is also recommended to take time to cool down and rest before engaging in other activities.
Should you drink water in sauna?
It is important to stay hydrated during a sauna session, so it is recommended to drink water before and after the session. However, it is not recommended to drink water during the sauna session itself as the high temperatures can cause dehydration.
Investing in a traditional 2 person sauna is a great way to bring the relaxation and health benefits of sauna therapy into the comfort of your own home.
Whether you’re looking for a high-end option with all the bells and whistles, a more affordable option that still offers great features, or something in between, our top picks – the Heavenly, Ally, and Sun Home Equinox models – have something for everyone.
With their unique features and benefits, you can create a customized sauna experience that meets your individual needs and preferences.